Sunday, January 30, 2011

Layna Aleese 2 weeks old

I wasn't planning on doing a photo shoot....but then I got carried away with the camera of course. Unfortunately her bows and outfit don't match, but I'll do better next time. Layna is a growing girl. She weighed 7 lbs, 13 oz at her 2 week check up last Wed. I was surprised she had gained so much weight, but thankful. She is a really good baby. She usually goes at least one 4 hour stretch at night, and last night she actually did two 4 hour stretches back to back! I am so thankful for her sleeping habits! I have been very blessed to have a lot of help, which makes it easier for me to try and get some rest. Braelyn is still doing a great job being a big sister. She is always asking about Layna and concerned about her well-being. We have had some beautiful weather the past two days. We actually got outside this afternoon and went for our first family walk! It was very encouraging to be outside walking....just a reminder that winter will not last forever and I will not be stuck inside my house forever either :) Hope you enjoy the pictures! There are more on facebook, just couldn't upload everything on here.












2 comments:

Sarah said...

I want to look at these pictures all day but I guess I need to work. I'm VERY impressed with the updates - you busy mommy!

Michelle said...

Don't you love those headbands?? :)