Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year!


Well, looks like there will be at least one more blog before baby sister gets here :) We had a wonderful Christmas celebrating with our families. Braelyn got a new kitchen, some play food, a leaptop computer, and some other things....I have hidden half of her new stuff in an effort to keep her from getting tired of everything too quickly. I just hope I remember what I hid and where I hid it.
I had a dr. appt last Thursday and I was 2 and 1/2 cm dilated, and the week before I was 1 and 1/2, so the dr said he wouldn't be surprised if I don't make it until 40 wks. Also, my stomach was measuring the same as last week's appt, so he scheduled me for an ultrasound on monday morning just to check and make sure she is growing and all is well. He wasn't really concerned about it, and figured the measurement is most likely due to the fact that she has already dropped so low. So, I feel like I am getting pretty close to meeting this little girl.
Good news! We do have a first name and have shared with a few people, mostly family. But we are still trying to figure out the middle name.
Here are some pictures from our Christmas travels....enjoy!

We celebrated our own Christmas on Christmas "Adam"....the day before Christmas Eve, in Bristol.

These snow pics are from the Monday after Christmas, at Mamaw's house. Braelyn went sledding for the first time with her cousins, Colton, Jackson and Hayden. She loved it! And she made a snow angel too. The snow was so pretty.



We do Christmas at my mom and dad's on Christmas evening. Here is our annual family photo!
All the grandkids!
This is at Aaron's Aunt Linda and Uncle Jerry's house. We go there for lunch on Christmas day.

We do Christmas at Aaron's parents on Christmas Eve....we had a small crowd this year, but we still had a good time.





And finally, a few pics from a trip to the playground that Aaron and Braelyn were able to take Friday morning when the weather was so "warm"! She was needing to get outside and play!


Just a cute shot of Braelyn... my Mamaw actually made this cute little toboggan :)
Playing in the snow at our house with Daddy! She had a great time. Braelyn is eager to meet baby sister. We have been talking about her a lot and what it is going to be like. I think she will be a great big sister. Almost every morning the first thing she says when she wakes up lately is "I'm going to be a big sister"! It's so cute. Hope you all have a wonderful New Year! I'm looking forward to all God has planned for us and our growing family this year.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thanks for the update! You know I love them. Praying for a safe delivery. Love you guys.