Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Pictures from June

Looks like Braelyn is saying "Does this swimsuit make me look fat?" :))

I know pics aren't as exciting as videos, but I still haven't mastered the uploading videos yet. So here are some pics from June. Mainly just showing a few things Braelyn enjoys doing.....swimming in her pool, swinging, and painting. We also have been going to the park more lately and playing in the creek and playing on the playground.







It's hard to believe that it is already August. I am 16 and a half weeks now. We should find out on August 20th, hopefully, what we are having!!! I am very excited to find out. I really have no idea what it will be. We are starting to look for Braelyn a twin bed to put in her room. Then at some point we have to clean out our guest room and try to figure out where we will put all of that stuff to make a baby room! On a random note...we got new phones this past weekend and aaron and I now have texting plans!! Yes, we are catching up and will now be texting :) and sending pics. I have three weeks of teaching at church on wed nights, then AWANAS will kick off. I plan on helping with that. I LOVE Awanas. It's such a great opportunity to help the kids learn about verses and how hiding them in their heart can really change their lives. We have gotten to have some good conversations the last couple of weeks in our classes and I am thankful for that. I think the kids have learned a lot this summer...to the glory of God.
Hope you all have a good week. Hopefully more pics from July soon.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Sonya, Braelyn is such an adorable little girl! Keeping you in my prayers as you plan for a new arrival.

Sara and Wade said...

I love that picture of her looking into the camera as she is painting - what a beautiful little girl!:) And, a big yay for texting!!!!! It will change your life;)

Sarah said...

You rock - thanks for the pics! Can't wait to communicate through text now :)