Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Videos


Here's a video of Braelyn saying our family's name. Sorry that everyone didn't make the cut. She's a bit mesmerized by the camera. Sonya turned the camera screen around for her to see herself. Enjoy!


Warning this video contains my(Aaron) feet and me singing but it's also Braelyn doing this little piggy, and doing "if you're happy and you know it" so I think it's worth watching.



Here's a random video of a deer in our back yard this morning. Just for fun!

Last video is of Braelyn in the swimming pool. She enjoys pouring the water into her mouth over and over. Please excuse my cameo appearance, I was not planning on posting this but her faces are so funny I just had to. Thanks for watching!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hands down the best post ever! FOUR videos! In the words of Braelyn - Thank you!

Anonymous said...

these are so great! thanks for sharing them... I cant wait to find out what you are having... so exciting!!!
Megan Galan