Saturday, August 07, 2010

Time with family in July




We were excited to have some of our family come and visit us in July. My brother and sister and their families were able to come one night. We are all on the train above, but Jackson is hiding and unfortunately you can't see too well bc of the shadows. But we had a great time riding the train, feeding the ducks, going to the nature center, and playing in the creek and playground. The usual park adventures.


Just about a week ago we were excited to have Aaron's Mom and sister, Laura, and her kids, Caryss and Gavin come to visit too. Again we enjoyed the usual park adventures and had a great time.
I was excited to get a picture of the three of them together! It will be going on the fridge soon :) Braelyn loves pictures as much as her mommy.
And these last pics are a little out of order......4th of July! We decided to head home and visited with both of our families for the holiday. We are so thankful that we live close enough to go home and visit on the weekend if we want.


Great Granddaddy Jones with me and Braelyn.
Braelyn with her Granddaddy and Nana.

So thankful for both of our families and the time we get to be together with them.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I think I need to come home and visit. The one pic of Braelyn and Caryss on the swing - I wondered who the girl was on the swing with Braelyn and the pics of you guys in the back yard at mom and dad's - I didn't know where you guys were! Great pics though, now I know where you all are and who you are!