Monday, July 12, 2010

Still catching up.....

ok, so I just thought I had posted all of May. I forgot a few pics from Dollywood and from our annual camping trip with my family to Elkmont over Memorial Day weekend. We had a good time camping. My brother let us borrow a much bigger tent than we have had before, so that was nice.




This is special father/daughter time :)) He makes a good reading spot.

We also celebrated Mattie's bday while camping. She turned two and had an Elmo party. Braelyn was pretty excited about that. Katy did a great job on the cupcakes. I don't know if I could pull that off or not.


Our attempt to get a picture of all the grandkids together......pretty good I guess.

Enjoying the Elmo cupcake. Braelyn had a lot of fun camping and spending time with her cousins.
More updates to come soon hopefully.

No comments: