Friday, July 16, 2010

Introducing Baby Jones #2


So we have exciting news! We are expecting Baby Jones #2 around January 14th, Lord willing. I am 14 weeks along today and am glad that the first trimester is over! I don't get really sick, I just feel really yucky and have a hard time figuring out what to eat. The yuckiness is decreasing, but still having a hard time finding food I enjoy eating. We praise the Lord for answering our prayer for another baby and for the great gift of new life. It really is such a miracle. These pics and videos were taken at my first appt which was a few weeks ago, at 11 weeks along. I was really excited that we got the videos too. Hope you all enjoy them. My next appt is July 23rd. We do plan on finding out what the baby is, but that probably won't be until around 20 weeks. So stay tuned :) Braelyn doesn't understand yet, but she prays with us "for the baby in Mommy's belly" so hopefully by January she will understand a little better. She is so entertaining right now. She is just talking all the time and trying to say EVERYTHING. She is getting really good at communicating, which I enjoy. She likes to take her clothes off and try to put them on. Her favorite song right now is "If your happy and you know it". We finally visited our public library last week for story time and the Bristol public library is SO NICE!! They have a great play area and the kids part is totally separated from the rest of the library so you don't have to worry about your kid being loud :). More updates and pictures from June/July soon.









7 comments:

Angela said...

Aw, yay!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you and I'm sure Braelyn will be thrilled to have a sibling to play with. I hope you start feeling better...you're in my prayers! I can't believe how long it's been since we've seen each other. It would be so great to be able to meet up with you and Steph (and meet the kidos)! Take care.

Erin Halsey said...

Sonya, that is so exciting! Best of luck for a healthy, happy, full-term pregnancy. I'll be praying for you. Any thoughts on boy or girl?

Sara and Wade said...

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful news!!!!:)

Jessi said...

YAY! Funny thing...I've been waiting to hear an announcement. ;-) Braelyn will become more understanding as your belly grows...and she will love being the big sister! It's so amazing to watch the inherent 'little momma' come out...girls just 'know' what to do.

Those are some great u/s pictures..and the video, J2 looks like s/he is waving! Very cool! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

oh my, what exciting news. Im so happy for you guys. New babies are such a blessing. and the videos are wonderful.
Megan Galan

Sarah said...

That's so cool that you got videos! Can't wait to see what baby Jones is in a month or so! Praying for you tomorrow when you go for your check up. Love you!

Laura said...

No WAY!!! How tremendous. I'm thrilled for the 3 of you. many blessings!