Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Braelyn making a fashion statement

Hey everyone! Happy February! We find out next Monday where we will be going for residency, so stayed tuned. So, first of all, Braelyn would like to thank all her wonderful friends and family who buy her super cute clothes!














So, thanks Steph for my onesie and Aunt Laura for my stylin' pants!
My cute toboggan came from the other Jones' in Middle TN. Mommy just wanted to dress me up for fun. I think I look ghettofabulous, just chillin'. Oh, and I'm a drool queen now. Notice the big wet spot on my shirt :). Braelyn also loved looking at these pants, she loved the pattern.



















Thanks again to Aunt Laura for this adorable little outfit. She got lots of compliments on it. And she has just enough little strands of hair to hold a little bow.

















I love my Daddy! Can you tell?

















































Mamaw came up to visit me for a few days last week. We had so much fun. We always love to have visitors. Braelyn also had a yucky eye in this picture, but praise the Lord, it is making great improvement.



















One happy family! Braelyn is now 4 and 1/2 months old. She is "talking" a lot more and smiles all the time! She is such a good baby. Just give her anything to chew on and she is happy. She just figured out how to suck on her bottom lip and make silly noises the other day.

Hope everyone is doing well. Aaron is doing anesthesiology for the next couple of weeks, then urology for the last two weeks of Feb. I am still trying to get our house, well, mainly Braelyn's baby stuff organized and pictures caught up on. I am also trying new recipes. Tonight we are having soup beans....Paula Dean's recipe.....and cornbread. I'm not so sure how they will turn out, but hopefully it will be good. I'm doing MOPS twice a month and love it, and my girls bible study weekly. I sure will miss these great times of fellowship when we move, but I'm sure God will have more in store wherever we go.
Hope everyone has a good week!

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Too cute for words! I can't believe she's 4.5 months already! Getting to be such a big girl...with such big girl clothes (love the argyle sweater)!

And the bow...too precious! Laney is working on growing enough hair.

Looking forward to hearing the news on Monday.

Anonymous said...

Love the onesie:) Also, I am sure the soup beans were good, if they were Paula Deen!! Let me know when you find out about where you will be!
Steph