Friday, February 13, 2009

For my Valentine

I just got the random idea to let everyone know how much I love my husband this Valentine's Day Eve! So, we'll say this is part of his gift......

Just a few of many reasons I adore, respect and enjoy loving my husband......

1. His heart for God. This is the first thing that attracted me to him at UT at the BSU. I could tell he had a genuine heart for God and missions and one of my favorite things was watching him lead the praise team on Wed nights for college/career worship. And I thought he was pretty cute too, actually very cute.
2. His voice. I love hearing him sing solos at church. He doesn't do it very often, but God has blessed him with a great voice. Sometimes I ask him to sing to me :), and of course, he does.
3. His funny personality. Anyone who knows Aaron, knows what I'm talking about. You can't be around him very long without laughing.
4. His discipline and leadership. I have been amazed to watch Aaron progress through each year of medical school. He is so good to keep things balanced. Even though med school is very demanding, I never felt neglected. AND...he is graduating with Honors!! The Lord is good to those who seek Him!
5. His perspective on life. Aaron is so good to keep things in perspective with God's view. He has taught me a lot and helped me learn how to change my ways of thinking and reacting to situations.
6. His handsome good looks......did I already mention that?
7. His appreciation and love for me. He does such a good job of showing me love all the time. He helps out around the house without me even asking and tells me how much he appreciates me.
8. His great attitude. I love Aaron's attitude. He just doesn't worry about things and rarely complains about things.
9. And he knows how to cook.....well.
10. He's a GREAT father!! I love to watch him play with Braelyn. He is so sweet to sing to her and play with her, and is not afraid of a dirty diaper! I love him so much!

There are many more reasons I would love to share, but I gotta run now. I thank God so much for such a wonderful gift of a loving, supportive, fun husband. I look forward to seeing what God has planned for us! I love you babe! Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Mercer Family said...

Sonya that is so sweet. I should make one on what Darin loves about me! Just kidding! Hope you all have a great Valentine's Day. Aaron you got to do something big to compare to this sweetness.