Monday, February 23, 2009

5 month old cutie!





Can you believe she is already 5 months old as of last Wednesday! She is getting so strong and smart! We practice sitting up a lot and she can do it by herself for a few seconds at a time. She is getting tired of her bouncy seat and I think wants to be moving around more....so I'm going to look at a used exersaucer today. We'll see how that goes. She is almost able to roll from her back to her tummy. She gets really close, but hasn't done it yet. Her schedule is going pretty good. She is down to four feedings a day and I am planning on starting cereal hopefully tonight! We'll have pics of that I'm sure. She usually wakes up b/w 8 and 8:30, usually takes two good naps, one morning and one afternoon(averaging 1 and 1/2 to 3 hours each) then she needs a short power nap before her last feeding, but doesn't always get it. Then she goes to bed b/w 8 and 8:30. She sleeps really well through the night most of the time. She cries out sometimes, but usually we just put her pacifier back in and she is good to go. She is making all kinds of crazy sounds and laughs at her Daddy all the time. We are still trying to sell our house. We have one family that is really interested, but must sell their house before they can buy ours. We are praying about whether to buy or rent in Bristol. Hopefully we will be making a trip there soon to just check out everything and see what is available. It is still very cold here. It actually snowed a little bit yesterday morning. I am excited that Spring is just around the corner and I can get outside with Braelyn! I wonder what our next home will be like.....I hope there is a good place to walk like we have here. Aaron will be doing Cardiology next month. And I forgot what he does in April, but that will be his last rotation as a med student!! Woohoo!! I am soooooooooo proud of him! I can't believe he is about to graduate. I know he will be an amazing doctor! I know he is very excited to start earning a paycheck for the work he does also. Thanks for all your prayers. We pray that God will be glorified in the selling of our house and all the many decisions that will be made soon as we move to a new place.

No comments: