Monday, March 16, 2009

quick update

Well, sorry it's been almost a month since we've updated. I will be posting some 6 month pics of Braelyn soon, yes, 6 months old this week! She seems to be getting more and more fun the older she gets. She is learning how to drink out of her sippy cup and I think has actually done it correctly a few times. I am planning on starting some veggies and fruits here in the next week or so. That should be exciting. Anyway, we went to Bristol this past weekend for a short stay and drove around just to check out good housing spots and proximity to the hospital. We were very pleased with our trip, even though it was kind of rainy, it wasn't that bad. And Braelyn did great just riding in the car for almost two days. She is such a good baby. Bristol prints out a monthly magazine with all the real estate in it, which was VERY HELPFUL to us. We are still in the process of selling our own home, but have had quite a bit of interest. We are encouraged and just waiting to see what God has planned for us. oh, Aaron is doing cardiology this month. Only a couple of weeks to go, then April, and then he is done!!! Graduation May 30th!! Woohoo! I'm so proud of him. I'm not sure what kind of graduation present could really communicate how proud of him I really am. Hmmm... I guess I should get on that :)

2 comments:

Jason and Aubrie Spangler said...

I don't know about a graduaton present either! Let me know if you come up with something and I will do the same for you! See you Friday night!

Lindsay Rich said...

Braelyn looks just like you Sonya! I wish we could have kept up with eachother more but I'm so happy that graduation is so close for Aaron. I know it is a huge relief for ya'll. It will all be worth it! I'm sure you learned alot about contentment in the process...