Thursday, March 09, 2006

Some random pics for you

Hello everyone, I just have so many pictures I want to share with everyone that I can't stay up to date....these pics are from about a month ago maybe. I just wanted everyone to see the snow and how beautiful it is!! The only hard part is getting up and down our driveway!
This is a picture of our church- Good Shepherd Baptist Church. We LOVE it and are so thankful that God has led us there. As you can see we have cleared a little pathway up to our house.....however it can still be very slippery :)
For those of you who will never get to come to VA and see Aaron's school, I thought I would bring it to you! This is where Aaron spends the majority of his time :)
It is only one building, which seems odd to me. I expected something huge after coming from UT in Knoxville. There are two huge auditoriums/lecture rooms for the 1st and 2nd year students. Then in their 3rd year they kick them out into the real world(clinicals). There is also an anatomy lab where they study the dead bodies and stuff, and there is a small library and study rooms and a cafeteria. So......if you ever drop by, we will give you the full tour.

Don't worry there are still many more random pictures yet to come!!

No comments: