Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Getting Ready for KENYA!!!!

Hello to all, I've been kinda busy lately with the new job :). Sorry I've been slacking with updating our blog. I really have a lot more pics still I want to add, but I've already procrastinated enough today. I'm off work today because of snow!! HOW NICE! And I really need to start packing and getting all my paperwork finished for my job. Things have been going really well. Aaron has finished another block of school, Praise the Lord. We are both really excited to be able to go on this trip together. God has provided all the money we needed to go and more! He is so faithful and good to us! We have been so blessed to see God providing for our every need. It's funny how things seem to go from "slow and boring" to "fast and crazy" in such a short amount of time!! Just a few weeks ago, I was bored silly with nothing to do. And now, my mind and body are trying to adjust to having a whole lot of things to do. It is so hard for me to keep my eyes on Jesus everyday and not stress about when I'm going to get things done or even how. It is a daily decision that I have to make to trust God with enabling me and helping me to get things done. It's funny the things I worry about and don't worry about. It seems like huge things I trust God for, but the little things, for some reason, I think I'm suppose to be in control of. Anyway, enough about all that. The point is that I'm a work in progress and I'm praying that God will make me more like Jesus everyday, even in all the little things.
A friend of mine sent me this verse and I pass it along to you....

"Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself and God our Father, who has loved us and given us eternal comfort and good hope by grace, comfort and strengthen your hearts in every good work and word." 2 Thessalonians 2:16-17

No comments: