Thursday, March 09, 2006

Home from KENYA!!!

WOW!! I can't believe how blessed we are to have been able to go to Kenya and meet and serve so many wonderful people! I have a lot to share, but I am still recovering from jet lag so tonight will be brief. Thank you all so much for your prayers and support! God is so good to faithfully provide for all our needs, before...during....and after the trip. God has strengthened us each day, only by His power are we able to keep going this week. We got home around 8:30 Sunday night and both of us had to go to school and work Monday morning. (whew!) We are definitely ready for the weekend. I have tons of pictures to share, maybe I can put some up this weekend. The people and the land are so beautiful. The students and doctors saw around 900 people at the clinic in 4 days. We were able to pray for and share the gospel with many people. Most of these people seemed to know who Jesus was and many claimed to be Christians. There was some difficulty at times with the language barrier, but we know that the Holy Spirit was working it all out. Ok, I'm about to fall asleep at the computer. I must go to bed now.
I thank God for such an amazing opportunity. Whenever I have the chance to worship with believers from other countries and languages I always get excited and can't help but think of what it will be like someday when we all are gathered together in heaven, singing praises to OUR LORD, how beautiful it will sound.........from every tribe, nation, and tongue! I'm smiling just thinking about it. He loves us ALL, and there are SO MANY of us, He is truly AMAZING!
Goodnight.

No comments: