Saturday, January 21, 2006

Welcome to our home!

Welcome to our home in Virginia!! This is our half of the duplex we live in. We love our garage, but our driveway can be a pit of a hassle when it snows.We are very fortunate to get to watch the sunset over our field next to our house. I LOVE sunsets, so you will probably see many more. I really think we have one of the best views in Christiansburg right from our front door.
This is the "field" that is next door to us. I really like it because it reminds me of home. Sometimes there are cattle grazing there too.And this is where Aaron puts in the long hours in front of his laptop. He's spends the majority of his time in his office when he is at home. We are very thankful to his old co-worker, Julie, who gave us this desk! It fits perfect in our office.
More pics on the way! I'm going to give you a virtual tour of our home!!

No comments: