Sunday, January 15, 2006

It's Sunday afternoon here in VA. Praise the Lord we haven't blown away in these winds between 30 - 60 mph the past couple of days. I just prayed that God would not let any trees fall on our house! and so far so good :) My interview this past Friday went well, I'm suppose to find out something hopefully by Monday Jan. 23. I'm so glad that God is in control of this, but it's still hard to wait, not knowing. IF I don't get this job, I think I might start selling Mary Kay. There are a lot of perks with it if you can really get into it and get a lot of customers. That would be the hard part here since I don't know many people. But at the same time, I think it would be a great tool to use to meet new people and build relationships. So......who knows. Aaron is studying hard today for an Anatomy test which is tomorrow. Then he has a Physiology test on Wed., it will be a hard week for him.
I did get to see two movies this weekend that I hadn't seen before. "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" and "The Notebook". Both were really good. I think The Notebook was my favorite though. Everyone told us we would be crying our eyes out, but it actually wasn't that bad. The only bad part to both movies is the whole "sex before marriage" part. I REALLY wish they could just leave that out and it would be a lot better!! and I might consider purchasing it. But, oh well.

Aaron and I are waiting to get our digital camera...it was suppose to come Sat. but apparently something is messed up in the shipping. I'm so anxious to post pictures on here!!

have a good week

No comments: