Tuesday, January 17, 2006

We have a camera!

Just wanted to say that we finally received our digital camera in the mail today. So hopefully I will educate myself on how to become a great photographer tomorrow. I would really love to be able to take pictures of couples, babies, families, whoever just for fun, and to help them make good scrapbooks. So, just let me know who wants to be my guinea pigs :) . I know I have some super cute nephews and niece that would work great! Anyway, it's been a pretty uneventful day. Days are so long when you don't have a job, but hopefully that will be changing soon. Tonight I made some chocolate eclaire stuff, with pudding and graham crackers. It was a substitue birthday cake for my friend, Aubrie. Today was her birthday and all our husbands have a test tomorrow. So we hung out together and looked at each other's wedding pictures (good girly stuff). We are really blessed to have found such great Christian friends so soon here.

I'm so proud of Aaron, he studies so hard, and it is unbelievable how much they expect them to learn in such a short amount of time. I know he would much rather be watching tv or hanging out friends, or even helping me clean the house. But God just keeps enabling him, and encouraging him, and teaching him how to become a great doctor. Tomorrow is his last test for this week, so that is good. His brain needs a little rest. Well, I guess I'll go now. Be looking for some pictures coming soon!! Goodnight

No comments: