Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fun Spring Happenings











Hello everyone! Tonight at church we learned how God is attentive. He is always watching, always listening, and always acting in the world. It's neat how as a teacher you think you are only going to be teaching the kids, but in my experience God has been teaching me a lot too :) I don't feel like I am nearly as familiar and knowledgeable about the bible and even bible stories as I should be. I'm praying that God would increase my understanding and help me get a better grasp on it all. As long as I've been in church, I am very disappointed at how much I really know and understand about the bible. I guess it's good, bc it is motivating to keep trying to learn and grow. And it is exciting when God does teach me something and a light bulb goes off about how that fits with this or that.

anyway, here are some pics of braelyn at dollywood. she has been twice now and has really enjoyed the rides both times. the first time was with her cousins and the last time it was just us(me, aaron , and braelyn) and she still enjoyed riding them even by herself. i also included a few pics from the park. we can walk to the park, such a blessing. braelyn really enjoys going down the slide. she is getting better every time we go. and her vocabulary seems to grow day by day. she just got back from spending 4 nights with her nana and granddaddy in knoxville--wow! she did really great and we did pretty good too :) it was strange not having her around, but we were pretty busy the whole time and didn't have much time to miss her. i can tell that she is nearing the big TWO.....her little stubborn side is coming out sometimes. she loves to play with our neighbor ashley, who braelyn calls "ashee". she is 4 yr old and they like to play bubbles together. she is really into building with her blocks lately. she can count to 10, although she usually likes to go from 3 to 6. overall, she is just a lot of FUN!! I'm so thankful for her and so thankful to get to stay at home with her.

No comments: