Monday, January 19, 2009

Four months old!

We were so excited to have family come and visit this weekend. We got to meet Joanna, Daniel's fiance. They are getting married August 1st! And we got to meed Becky, Clint's girlfriend. We had fun getting to know each of them better. Caryss and Gavin enjoyed bringing all of Braelyn's toys into her activity gym and then proceeded to cover her up with all her blankets and burpclothes. She was pretty entertained and very warm :). We enjoyed getting to hang out with Sarah and Martin for the rest of the weekend. It's so nice to spend time with family! Thanks everyone for making the trip to come and visit!









I still haven't quite figured out how to upload pictures and put the captions around them appropriately....because I like to type while the pictures are uploading, which gets it all out of order so I hope you can figure it all out :) I LOVE the pictures of her sleeping! Doesn't she look so cute and peaceful? I decided to put a hat on her because it was only about 8 degrees outside that day.








Yes, it's hard to believe, but Braelyn is four months old as of yesterday! She is growing so much and I just love it when she smiles. What a blessing she is. So I'm hoping to post a few pics of her....

We have decided our top choices for residency. First, Bristol, then Knoxville, and then Spartanburg. We will find out Feb 9th for sure if we get Bristol or something else. We had so much fun this past weekend when Aaron's family came to visit. I will be posting pics of that too. Oh, and the pink dress was a Christmas present from Uncle Clint..... didn't he do good? Thanks Uncle Clint! The other dress is from Aunt Carla and the hat actually goes to a different dress that Aunt Sarah & Uncle Martin got her! She is so blessed to have so many people who have given her super cute outfits! We really appreciate them all :) So we got a little snow today, not much really, but it was pretty to look at this morning.

3 comments:

Mercer Family said...

I can't believe she is four months already. It really flies by! I also can't believe Bristol beat out Knoxville. Sonya I thought you loved me more than your family! Just kidding, we know that you have sought his provision and that whatever happens is his plan. We love you guys and can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for you! No Aaron this is Katie talking. I thought you were just surprised I had nothing rude to say to you! Love you all!

Ashley said...

She is just precious! I really enjoy getting to snuggle her at bible study when she comes to visit! I'm excited for yall locking in your residency choices! I'll pray things go the way the Lord would have them!

Anonymous said...

look at all her smiles! oh my goodness, so darn sweet!!! I soooo can see aaron and you in her- AMAZING!