Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Oh Where to Begin

Aaron here,
We'll begin with another picture of our new nephew Jackson and his big brother Colton. This was taken around mother's day I think.

Anyway we have been traveling a lot lately. I'm not sure why other than we just like to get away every now and then and since I'm tired of studying most weekends we just travel. We saw my family over mother's day weekend but poor mom was sick and couldn't even get out of bed. but she's better now. Then we went to Elkmont in the Smoky Mountains over Memorial Day weekend with Sonya's family.
Everyone was there and it was baby Jackson's first camping trip. A good time was had by all. It consisted of the usual. Sleeping, eating, talking, walking, and holding a baby. Here's a picture of me showing off my nephew and my HUGE forehead (my grandmother said it is a sign of intelligence, I think I agree!!). So we were there Saturday through Monday afternoon.

well more to come later! Time for dinner!

No comments: