Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Family Time

Sonya was on a WELL deserved vacation last week and her mom, Carla, Colton and Jackson came to visit aunt sonya and uncle Aaron. We had so much fun. Sonya had bought this frog pool from the dollar store for Colton to play in and he wasn't sure what to think about it at first but give that kid some toys and he's all over it. even if he didn't enjoy it too much, i know i sure did.
WE LOVE having family come visit so come on up. We now have a pool! (sort of!!!) That is one good looking Aunt!
Here's Jackson giving us his best "serious" face. But you can tell he wants to laugh. He is a cute fella.
Colton likes to give baby brother sugar but Jackson is realizing that he can't focus on objects as close as 2cm. colton usually tries to love on baby brother when he is sleeping. I think it is a ploy to wake up Jackson but he just makes it look like he's being sweet!
I just had to add this picture because Colton's face is SOOOO funny. he's looking at the frog pool like "what did you just say to me". So thanks for coming up everyone, and don't worry about my studying, I told Mary Alice and Carla that it's nice having people around because it's not as quiet when I study and I meant it. I had a test on Thursday and made a 51/50 thanks to them coming up (with a lot of prayer, and help from the Divine, and bonus points). So come one, come all.

No comments: