Thursday, September 13, 2012

Yay! Progress in Packing!!

Just wanted to give an update on how our week of packing has been going. First of all, thank you all so much for your prayers. This is a tough process, but it is encouraging to know we are being prayed for.
   The first of the week started out slow, but I was glad that my Mom was able to come and help me out some. Another highlight was that my good friend Stephanie offered to bring us dinner Tuesday night! What a blessing it was to have a good meal and get to see her too.
   Today, my sister and my brother and his wife (Carla, Michael & Katy) were able to come to the mission house and help us with many things. My sister has become my personal shopper the past week trying to help me locate random things like sippy cups and make up at several wal-marts and targets. She has been such a great help.
    The most exciting news I would like to share is that after working hard all day today, with the help of my family, we were able to pack SEVEN pieces of luggage!! Woohooo!
    It felt so good to see this progress. I am SO thankful that they were able to come and help. We could not have gotten it all done without them. To top it off, Aaron's mom surprised us by bringing over homemade vegetable beef soup!!

    We are not sure how many pieces of luggage we will have altogether....maybe 12 or 14. That means we are hopefully halfway done!
 
    Tomorrow night we will celebrate Braelyn's 4th birthday! I am thankful that we get to share this special time with family before we go. 
     Praising God for such amazing provision today! And here are some pictures of the process. Actually, these were taken after we got them all done, so the floors are actually much cleaner than they were!






  

No comments: