Sunday, October 09, 2011

Yay for Fall!

Yes, Layna is pulling up on stuff and acting like she wants to walk!! We are making guesses on when she will take off....maybe by 10 months, we will see....








In the last couple of days she has actually started walking behind this toy! Watch out world, here she comes.




And these are just some fun pics I took today of my cutie pie. Can you tell she is teething? No teeth yet, but she is definitely working on them! And I realize that she always has a mop head of hair unless I take the effort to try to tame it :) which I didn't here....it grows two ways and is kinda curly which leaves her always looking like she has bedhead :)











I couldn't get any real smiles....she was too busy trying to find something to put in her mouth! Gotta love the upside down paci look :) She has been doing this lately.





And lastly I caught a shot of her blowing with her lips.....love this little girl. I am enjoying her more and more. I am so thankful for these two precious gifts the Lord has given us. Oh, and she has started saying "Ma Ma" in the last few days. Gotta love that!
She loves it when Braelyn tickles her and is happy to play by herself sometimes too. She LOVES being outside. If she is fussy I just take her outside and usually that solves whatever is bothering her. She is clapping her hands a lot now. I need to post some videos on here of that.

Please continue to pray for us as we pray and seek the Lord's direction for us in the next steps we take after residency. We are excited to see where He will lead us next.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the update. I can't believe she's getting so big! I walked at 9 months so yay for early walkers :) I can't get over how much Layna looks like Aaron!
Love you guys :)

Jen Sharits said...

She's getting so big! Love all the pictures! ~Jen