Thursday, October 20, 2011

Videos!!


Posting videos has been on my to do list for a long time.....finally, today, I was able to get a few up. I love seeing videos on other blogs, and I want others to be able to enjoy ours too.

Thank you to all those who have been praying for us in regard to what steps God would have us take after residency. We are thankful for the direction the Lord is providing for us and will hopefully be able to share more specific details soon.



Below is a video from our recent trip to Breaks Interstate Park in VA. It is on the VA/KY stateline. It was a blessed trip. We had beautiful accommodations and a great time with good friends.

Oh, and I took Layna for her 9 month appt on Wed and she weighed 16.2 lbs, (15%) and 27 and 1/2 inches long (50%). We praise God for two healthy girls! Layna is pulling up on everything, but not walking yet.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Caryss, Gavin, and I watched all together and enjoyed the videos! Thanks for posting :)