Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring fever!


Soakin' up the sun!!

Braelyn discovered the headband at my mom's house and just thought she was the coolest thing!
Aren't I pretty? :)
Hanging out with my cousin, Mattie, at Mamaw's house. They had lots of fun playing together.
Just a random shot of Colton, my nephew....showing off his creative skills. He actually did this all by himself, and he's not even in kindergarten yet! I was impressed! Pretty cute.

Well, I am so thankful for the sunshine and warmer weather we have had recently. It has been so refreshing to be able to get outside and enjoy some sunshine. We have been to the park twice already and Braelyn loves it. Things are starting to bud and green shoots are coming out of the ground- woohoo!! I love watching spring unfold and watching things grow. I have definitely been more motivated to get some things done lately. I am almost done organizing all of Braelyn's clothes, which feels nice. I like being organized, but a lot of times I lack motivation.

I wanted to share a few pics. One of the days when it was really pretty we decided to just move Braelyn's chair out on the deck for a picnic lunch. She loved it. Aaron and I decided that we might need to invest in some outdoor furniture for our little deck so we can eat out there more as the weather keeps getting nicer.

Braelyn was excited to get to see her Nana yesterday and today. Aaron's mom came up and spent the night with us last night and we were so glad to have her visit us. I am thankful that we are close enough that she can do that. And I got to go get some shopping done while Nana took care of Braelyn :) Thanks Nana!

hope everyone has a good weekend

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad mom got to come up! She said she and Braelyn were buddies the whole time (after the first few minues). I can't get over how big Mattie is. The picture with the two of them is so sweet! Love you guys!
Sarah

Stephanie said...

I think it is so cool how much Mattie looks like Katie and Michael! Thats so fun!

jillcooper said...

Sonya,

The pictures of Braelyn & Mattie are so cute. I can't believe how much they have grown. You need to come and see us sometime.

KJ and Michelle said...

So cute! She's getting to be such a big girl. It makes me sad that we can't watch her and Paisley grow in person. Hope you guys are doing well. PS- We're having another girl :)