Sunday, December 06, 2009

New Videos


Here's Braelyn just laughing and laughing when I was hitting my head and saying "bong". So Sonya grabbed the camera and here it is for your viewing enjoyment!


Here's Braelyn eating some delicious stuff and saying all her new words for mommy. More video's to come!



(Sonya speaking now :) I was so excited to be able to put her hair in pigtails and she actually didn't try to pull them out! I don't think she could figure out that they were on the sides of her head. She is so much fun and I am loving dressing her up in Christmas outfits. The first one of her top teeth is finally starting to push through. She could appropriately sing "all i want for Christmas is my two front teeth :)"

i also wanted to ask whoever reads this to pray for a couple of families here in bristol that experienced a great loss just a few days ago. I don't know all the details, but long story short, two mothers were killed after a tree fell on their vehicle. One mother had 7 kids and the other had 10 I believe....some were adopted, one was even still nursing. My heart just breaks to think of the devastation and loss of these children and husbands and families altogether. just say a prayer for them now as you read this please.

We have some more pics and another video, but will have to post that later.
Have a good week.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That is so stinkin cute you guys. She's just adorable. And Sonya, I LOVE your narrations, I always feel like I'm there!