Thursday, May 22, 2008

We are having a GIRL!!!!!!

Say hello to our baby girl!!!!! Here she is, the new addition to the Jones family! We were so excited to find out what we were having. These pictures are from my ultrasound last Monday, which was 20 weeks along. It was SO AMAZING to see the ultrasound and watch her move and see her heart, kidneys, spine, arms, legs, etc. She is becoming pretty active now and moves around a lot. I LOVE feeling her kick and move, it is the best feeling ever, even if I'm trying to go to sleep. I will try my best to keep everyone updated! We are starting to look at names now, and hopefully will be able to find something just perfect for her.





2 comments:

Mama to little lions said...

congratulations!!!
I found you through
Jessi's blog :-)
I am totally thrilled for you!!

Anonymous said...

how exciting!!! Thanks for setting up this site. Hope all is well!!