Thursday, February 08, 2007

It's all about Clint (almost)

Well my older brother Clint says he never sees his picture on our blog... Clint this blog's for you!

Here's a bit about my older brother. He's a great brother and friend. He calls to see what's going on with Sonya and me. He loves his niece and nephew! He enjoys a good movie and loves to give gifts, whether it's candy to our neice or a TV (he bought us a TV for our wedding present!!) He is a solid guy who loves God. He works for the evil empire (coke) and without him I think they would probably have to just shut down. We used to play when we were younger and somehow he talked me into jumping out of my sister's 2nd floor window and I ended up hitting my knee on my chin and bitting my tongue. He has always bought me a birthday present, even when he was broke. And one year when I was in college he took me grocery shopping and bought me ALL kinds of food that I want but would never buy! He loves getting people addicted to good TV shows, such as 24, Lost, Alias, and Heros. He sends the funniest forwads on email. Usually I just delete forwards unless it is from clintasaurus. He's 6 ft 9 inches tall and as strong as an ox! Well I guess I could go on and on but duty calls. Clint hope you liked this blog dedicated to you!

And here's a few pics of our trip home a few weeks ago.
Here's Gavin, not his best picture but he sure is cute!


And here's Caryss striking a pose on my guitar case (thanks for changing the strings Daniel!)

No comments: