Sunday, September 24, 2006

Birthdays everywhere

Here is Gavin and Daniel, Aaron's brother....Gavin just finished opening his exciting birthday present.....clothes!! Gavin hanging out in the floor, being tickled by Uncle Aaron.
This is a picture of what my family takes pride in.......how many roundbales you can stack on a trailor at one time without losing any :). My brother Michael, on the left, and my Dad on the right.
My sister Carla, her husband, Scott, and their little one, Colton.....with Aunt Sonya and Uncle Aaron. His present was a little more exciting... He got a Thomas the Train DVD. He is really into Thomas the train lately. He'll say "Tom Choo Choo", over and over and over.


Well, I just had a few pictures to share. Last Sunday was my nephew Colton's 2nd birthday and yesterday was our nephew, Gavin's 1st Birthday. Unfortunately we missed both parties, but we still got to see both of them last weekend so that was nice. Things have been going pretty well here in VA. Aaron is having a hard time getting motivated to study lately, and he has 7 exams and 1 quiz in the next 8 class days. The good news is that he has a break after that starting Oct. 6th for a week. I found out that I will probably have 5 kids (clients) in my classroom this year. Right now I have 3, but the other 2 are in the process of getting services. I am a little overwhelmed thinking about how I'm going to get everything accomplished that I need to with 5 clients. Please pray that I will depend on God, and not my own understanding and abilities. I know He's going to teach me a lot about that this year.
We found out today that our new Sunday school class will be starting next week!! We are so excited about it. We still don't have an extra trailor yet, but our pastor thinks he has arranged something for the next couple of weeks until the other building arrives. So please pray for our new class and Aaron and I as we lead it.
I guess that's about all for now. It's officially fall and almost October.....whew, I'm sure it will be Thanksgiving and Christmas before we know it :) . Have a good last week of September!

1 comment:

SEM said...

hey Aaron and Sonya! I hope you two are doing well. you can check out my blog because I just updated it yesterday. I have been praying for you guys especially for the bible study and for Aaron's exams. You two are always in my prayer. God bless you. --sem--