Tuesday, July 11, 2006

My crazy husband


I just had to share this with all of you......Aaron does spend a lot of time at his desk......mostly studying, but what you might not know is that he is also practicing his kareoke routine for next year's VCOM Idol (like American Idol)!!! Here he is learning the words to Elvis' "A little less conversation". This is just one more reason I love my husband. He is one crazy guy!!

And this is just a picture I took at a park Sat. night. I like playing with our camera. Maybe someday I'll know what I'm doing and will be able to take really cool pictures.

Anyway, hope everyone has a good week. Please pray for Aaron's Grandmother Jones. She was diagnosed with ovarian cancer and has had surgery and is awaiting chemo, but has been put back in the hospital this past weekend because of complications. Pray that the doctors will have wisdom to treat her. Thanks. Sonya

No comments: