Monday, June 12, 2006

I'm on vacation!!

School is out and I have a week and two days of vacation. However, I was still working on paperwork this morning and had to go to our office to print it all out, and I still have an employee review that I need to do before we start back, but I'm putting that off until next week. I started making our DVD of our Kenya trip last night. It is so fun putting it together. I can't wait until it's finished, but it will take awhile.
Before I forget, Happy Anniversary to my mother & father-in-law. They are celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary today. WOW! I am very thankful for them and their Godly example they set for us. Our friends here, KJ and Michelle also celebrated their 2nd wedding anniversary! And Laura & David's (aaron's sister) anniversary is Wed. Happy Anniv. to them too!!!! And Happy Belated birthday to my dad, Laura, and Uncle Jerry. WHEW!!!! and there are a lot more to come in the next few weeks, including our anniversary..... June 26th!!
I am heading home to TN tomorrow. Aaron is still in school this week, so I figured I would go home and hang out with my family. Aaron is doing very well in school, Praise the Lord!! He got a 92 on his Anatomy test last Friday!!! I can see God enabling him daily to persevere in his studying and going to class each day. I know God is preparing him to be a great doctor for His Glory. I often wonder where God will take us and how he will use us in the future.
For those of you who don't know, my dad has a ruptured disk in his back and is experiencing tremendous pain and has been dealing with this for a long time now. It is hard for him to walk and get around at all right now. He is going to therapy, and they hope that will fix things without having to do surgery. Please pray that God will heal him soon and give him strength, patience, and wisdom to take care of himself as he waits. I know God has a purpose for this trial and that He works all things for the good. Romans 8:28
Well, I'll stop rambling now. I hope to have some good pictures to share when I get back from TN! Hope everyone has a good week.

No comments: