Saturday, June 03, 2006

Green thumb?

Well here is what Aaron and I worked on today. We went to Lowe's last night and invested in some flowers. We decided these will be like our "pets". They will be less expensive and do not require a babysitter while we are out of town. I do not have a good history of taking care of plants and flowers, so hopefully these will turn out ok. And of course I couldn't resist another picture of my newphew, Colton, while we were in the mountains last weekend. He is starting to talk a little more now. He will be 2 in September.
It was a beautiful day today and it was nice to be outside. Tonight we went over to our friends, Derek & Tiffany to start a video bible study on The Song of Solomon. It is geared more toward singles, but has a lot of good wisdom and information about marriage and husband/wife relationships too. One of the things we discussed which actually came from our old Sunday School class in Powell was..."What if God created marriage to make us HOLY instead of to make us HAPPY??" Just something to reflect on. I am so thankful for my husband and I pray that our marriage brings glory to Him.

No comments: