Thursday, April 13, 2006

Heading home for Easter

I am excited because I'm off tomorrow and Monday for Easter, and I am going to see my family. Aaron will be catching up with me sometime Saturday. He has to stay here in VA and study because his school does not take Easter weekend into consideration when scheduling tests!! He has 3 BIG tests next week....starting on Monday. I finally got some of our pictures ordered and printed! The first time I try and order digital prints online and the machine breaks down at Walgreens! And thanks to thier poor customer service and forgetfulness to call me back twice, I was able to get my pictures for half off the original price. A great deal :). But it did take almost two weeks to get them. Tonight I put them all in an album so now they are ready to travel to TN with me. I'm really excited about seeing my neice and nephews!!

I've included a picture of Aaron(just kidding, it didn't download).....this was one of his "winning" performances at his school's "VCOM Idol" kinda like "American Idol". Of course Aaron loves to sing karaoke so he was one of the first to sign up. And the best part was that there were CASH PRIZES!!! I told him he better sing his heart out and bring home some bacon. And he did!! He won second place, which was $50. WOOOhooooooooooo! Of course he had to bring me down front and sing a song to me, not to be romantic, just to entertain of course. It was a lot of fun.

The other pics are of my sunsets in our big field next door. It's one of my favorite parts of living here. God was so sweet to work that out......He knows I LOVE sunsets!

Hope you all have a great Easter celebration this weekend and that God draws us near to Him in a powerful way.

No comments: