Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Praise God for Bible Study!

Just wanted to give thanks to God and to all of you who have been praying about a bible study opportunity for me here in Kapsowar. One of the visiting nurses from America started a bible study group with the female nursing students a few weeks ago. I had told her about my desire to be a part of one, and the Lord has just worked it out so well! I went for the first time a week ago and really enjoyed getting to meet the girls and be a part of their group (even though I am not a nurse :)). Last night we decided to start a bible study book on Ephesians by Kay Arthur called "How do you walk the walk you talk?" It's a 6 week study with no homework, but great discussion and bible study activities for the group.

  I am so excited and thankful for this group. I have been missing bible study so much! And I think this will be a great opportunity for me to get to know these young girls and encourage them in their walk with the Lord!

Please continue to pray for this group and our time together! May God be glorified! Thanks :)

No comments: