Thursday, June 14, 2012

Welcome to the family Brooks Michael Hasty!

I have a wonderful answered prayer to share. My brother and sister in law have been waiting to adopt another child and a few weeks ago they received good news. We all have been overjoyed and so thankful for this new addition to our family. Praising God for His good and perfect timing in all things.

 Brooks Michael Hasty, born May 22, 2012 , 6 lbs 2 oz
 Welcome Home! Big sister showing him around :)

 My mom is holding the outfit that she brought all of us home in.
 Proud Aunt! I am SO thankful that the Lord brought him into our lives before we left for Kenya! I so badly wanted to get to be a part of this exciting and wonderful time. He is such a cutie!
Brooks and his Mamaw. By the way, Brooks is named after our Papaw Ervin who was called "Brook". May the Lord bless Brooks and keep him, may the Lord make His face shine upon Him.

No comments: