Sunday, April 15, 2012

Honoring my husband

Just wanted to take a moment to honor my husband....

Last week he received a special award for "demonstrating excellence in clinical care, leadership, compassion and dedication to service." He was chosen out of 60 other family medicine residents.

I am so proud of him. I thank God for giving him a career that is fulfilling and challenging. I thank God for a husband who does his job for the glory of God. I pray that God would continue to teach him how to be a good doctor for His glory.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay Aaron! All those years of enduring me helped, I'm sure (How did I just make this comment about me?!? I'm so selfish - still!). So proud of you brother. Love you all! (And thanks for posting this Sonya because I would've never known!)

Pam Z said...

What a wonderful award! and to a wonderful Physician, we will miss you so much at our office, we are all so proud of you and your work, we will keep you and your family in our prayers.

Gary Spriggs said...

In the couple of months, that I have known, Dr. Jones,,,I have learned, no one could ask for a more caring doctor, or for a more upstanding man, with character. Dr. Jones,,,you will be missed at work,,,,and appreciated at your new mission.
Gary Spriggs