Thursday, August 04, 2011

Layna's 6 month Pics




























So here are my 6 month pictures of Miss Layna Aleese Jones! I just smile looking at these. The dress she has on was actually one of mine when I was a baby that my Mom gave me. I haven't edited any of these, but don't worry Mamaw and Nana....I will print you some :)

So for her 6 month appt.....Layna weighed 14.1 oz and was 25 in long. She was in the 25th percentile for ht and wt. She is our little runt :)

One last thing......please pray for us as we have an interview with World Medical Mission on Saturday. If we are accepted then we will know what we will be doing for the next 3 years. Aaron has one more year of residency here. It is a two year overseas program, working at a mission hospital somewhere. More details to come.....the WMM website says that we should know details by the end of August if we are accepted! So that's not long. Thanks for your prayers! We are excited to see what God has planned for us.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: