Friday, June 17, 2011

Beach vacation

Our beach vacation is coming to an end, but it has been so good! We had great weather all week, and it wasn't too hot until the last couple of days. I really enjoyed having family around to help us take care of Layna and Braelyn. I really enjoyed having some time with just Braelyn and I, or even just by myself! I felt like it was a real vacation. Aaron did a great job finding us a great place to stay. The girls traveled SO well on the way here. I hope they do as well on the way home. It has been fun being around family all week and getting to visit. Braelyn has loved the ocean. The last few days she has started playing in the ocean more. I figured I should update the blog now, because once we get home......well, just hard to find the time. I put lots and lots of beach pictures on facebook. I can just upload them so much faster there. Layna is now 5 months old. We plan on starting cereal when we get back home. Next weekend Aaron and I will be celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary!! So thankful for my wonderful husband and family. My most precious gifts here on earth.


1 comment:

hapi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.