Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Sweet Valentines

Well, I had good intentions of taking some pictures of the girls in red and then printing some pictures and making some valentine cards to send out........but........well.......I did good just to get a few pics taken :). So Happy Belated Valentine's day everyone! And hope you enjoy these pics online.





Braelyn opening her Vday treats from Mamaw. She had just put a sweettart in her mouth. :)
It was nice to have my parents come up for a short visit last Sunday afternoon.
Making cookies with Mamaw.
Braelyn loves her daddy.....and so do I !!!
My littlest valentine :)
The m&Ms I got braelyn had a stamper on top.....when we came back in the room, she had been pretending to paint her fingernails pink. obviously she did more than her fingernails.
Layna is 5 weeks old today!!

No comments: