Thursday, September 23, 2010

Braelyn's 2nd Birthday!!

So here is the beginning of Braelyn's bday celebration last Saturday. We kicked it off by going to Toys R Us for the morning. Braelyn LOVED getting a balloon and a special crown to wear. When she got the balloon and crown she just started jumping and dancing in circles!! It was so CUTE!

And here starts the birthday party at the park. It was actually a double party, we celebrated with my nephew Colton, who turned 6 just the day before. It was a beautiful warm day and we were so thankful for everyone who was able to come and celebrate with us.

I was really pleased with the cake. I ordered it from Sam's and it was delicious!! I just didn't have the time or patience to try and make her bday cake this year. Maybe next year....
All the kids chowing down on some pizza....minus Mattie. I think she was still on the playground.


My big TWO year old going down the BIG slide all by herself!! She was not afraid at all, and insisted on doing it "again, again"!!
Braelyn got so many nice presents! Thanks everybody for thinking of her. She has had a great time playing with all of them this week.



We got her a baby doll that laughs and cries with some a little bottle and bed. She has been LOVING playing "mommy" to this baby, which encourages me a lot that she is going to be a GREAT big sister!!
Here is a picture of ALL of Braelyn's presents she got at the party! What a blessed little girl! Thanks again everyone for helping us make her day so special!
And finally, we don't want to forget baby sister, which is what she is going by these days. I have had many requests for a 'belly pic' so here it is. This was taken about a week and a half ago though....I was 22 and 1/2 weeks in the pic and I will be 24 weeks tomorrow. She is starting to move around a lot more. I am really wanting to find a name soon, bc I keep wanting to call her something other than baby sister. I think I might have a middle name, just still searching for the first. We are planning on transitioning Braelyn from the baby bed to the twin bed this weekend! So please say a prayer she likes it and transitions well.

5 comments:

Jason and Aubrie Spangler said...

Braelyn is 2?!? That just sounds crazy! She was just born! She is such a big girl and a doll. (LOVE the pigtails) And you look adorable. Tell Aaron we said hello. Miss you guys.

Unknown said...

thought your were going to post a belly pic!! You have NO belly in that picture! That is how I look all the time! Looks like a great b-day party! Can't believe that are 2 (well, mine almost). We are thinking about doing an elmo party!

Sara and Wade said...

I agree with Steph - you look so great and can hardly tell you have a belly!:) Not fair!:) haha. I love that picture of Braelyn with her pigtails and that's so wonderful that you had her birthday party outside at a park. That seemed like it was a lot of fun!!! Happy birthday, big sister Braelyn!!!!

Sara and Wade said...

I agree with Steph!:) You look so great in your belly picture - not.fair!:) I love that 4th picture down of Braelyn with pigtails - she is a beauty! That's so nice that you got to have her party outside at park - that seems like a lot of fun! Happy birthday, big sister Braelyn!!!

Sara and Wade said...

Oops, didn't mean to comment twice (or three times now!)