Saturday, November 07, 2009

More Fall Fun & Halloween

Still celebrating fall here in Bristol. I was so excited to get some pictures of Braelyn in the leaves. This is at the park beside our house. It was so beautiful. Most of the leaves are falling now :(. But hey, on my way home tonight I saw THREE houses with Christmas lights on!!!! I was shocked! Yes, today is November 7. And I was shopping today and there were people everywhere. It was like we just skipped November completely and it's Dec or something? Crazy. Braelyn had a good Halloween. She was a Pumpkin during the day and then we tried out the Tigger costume. I think she really enjoyed it. She enjoyed seeing the kids come to the door for candy all dressed up. And by the end she was wanting to help put candy in their buckets. Recently, her new favorite thing is to help me unload the dryer :), which actually makes doing laundry a lot more fun. I don't even have to bend over to unload the clean clothes anymore. We will have to try to put a video up of that. And I guess the tigger costume was appropriate because now she is trying to learn how to jump. It's so cute.....she bends down and then stands up real fast and gets excited! Oh, she is just cracking me up everyday with something new. We are so blessed.









Most of the time, she prefers to ride this sitting on it backwards :). And going backwards.





No comments: