Saturday, August 15, 2009

101 Posts! 3 new videos


Here's Braelyn playing in her new hippo pool on our back deck!

Welcome to our 101st post! I can't believe it. I was telling Sonya the other day how excited I was and thankful that she started this thing almost 4 years ago. It's fun to look back and see all the wonderful things God has done and how we've grown as a family and as a couple and as Children of God. Thanks for reading!


Here's the other videos finally. They were too big to upload on our blog so we had to post them to youtube and put a link here. this is about the extent of my electronical abilities! Here she is feeding herself. She misses a lot but does pretty good.

Here's Braelyn climbing up the stairs. She usually goes faster but was distracted by the video camera.

2 comments:

Sara and Wade said...

Hey! I got the cup at Babies R Us and was very surprised to find her name...which was part of the reason I got it. It's a "My Name Sippy Cup" by John Hinde company. Maybe you can look them up online? I hope you can find one!

Michelle Sabotchick said...

She is too cute!! Looks like she is really enjoying life in Bristol. Hope you guys are doing well.