Tuesday, April 07, 2009

March Madness in April too





Well, Aaron informed me that for the last two years I have done a post on our blog entitled "march madness".........so, we have definitely experienced March madness, but it is now April. So, needless to say, our lives have been pretty crazy lately. The good news is that we do have a contract on our house as of March 31st!! Praise the Lord. We were praying that we would sell our house by the end of March, and God was so good and sweet to answer our prayers. We plan on closing May 4th. The only problem is that we haven't found a place to live in Bristol yet. We have been to Bristol 3 out of the last 4 weekends!! Whew........we have looked at about 18 houses for sale and just haven't seen one that we felt like was "the one". We are being pretty picky because we would need to resale this house in 3 years after Aaron's residency is over. So now we are pursuing rental places and continuing to keep our eyes open for houses too, and mostly just praying, praying, and praying some more for God to lead us and give us wisdom in this decision. God has increased our faith so much through seeing Him answer prayers and provide for us in so many ways. We are so thankful that He owns all the resources in the world and knows exactly what we need, a lot better than we do. God is so faithful. It is hard not knowing where we will live, and being anxious to move on to the next part of our lives, but God is teaching me about perseverance. Braelyn and I are a little under the weather right now, although she still seems pretty happy. I haven't been sick in a long time, and it really makes me appreciate being healthy. I am hoping we are all better by this weekend. (Clint's wedding and Easter) We will be heading to TN to enjoy time with our families. I have some really funny videos of Braelyn, but I have forgotten how to download them and we've just been busy. But hopefully they will be up here soon. For now, I have a few pics to share. Hope you all have a wonderful Easter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a picture almost identical of Addie like the first one you have posted! Check it out in my facebook pictures! I just LOVE seeing pictures of Braelyn!!!