Sunday, August 03, 2008

Baby Bedding & Belly update

Hello everyone, sorry for the delayed update. So, I am very excited because I think I finally found some baby bedding that I like!! You can let me know what you all think about it. I've included several pictures. It is hard to believe that she will be here in about 2 months!! I feel like there is still so much to do and to buy......I'm hoping that my showers will help out with that. I have two showers back in TN on the 16th & 17th. That should be a lot of fun!! I only have a week and a half left of my summer program and then a week of vacation!! woohoo! I am also excited about that. We are still deciding on the name......we think we have it, just going back and forth on spelling, and I think I'm nervous to announce it, because that means it is permanent!! Hope you all have a great week!

Here is my belly shot........can you believe I am 31 weeks pregnant? AHHHHHHH By the way, she is really getting active now, especially in the afternoon and evening. I love feeling her kick!





4 comments:

Lindsay Rich said...

Hey Sonya! I love the bedding. Are you having any showers here? I would love to come if so! You can e-mail me at therich_s@earthlink.net or call at 276-245-5340

Jessi said...

I love the bedding...where did you find it?

I can't believe that you have a short 8-9 weeks left. She'll be here before you know it. :-) I can't wait to hear the name. I, too, went back and forth on the spelling of Laney's name...you just want it to be perfect so that so no one will mispronouce or mispell it.

Anonymous said...

Sonya!!! I LOVE THE BEDDING! I so wish I was able to find that before I bought ours! It is soooo darn cute! Your nursery will be adorable! Sonya, you look great! I miss that face of yours! and of course, that belly!:) much love to you and aaron and little miss jones!:)

Anonymous said...

Great choice about baby bedding... Love it!!