Friday, June 27, 2008

Update from VA

Quick update.......Aaron has taken step 2 of his boards now! Only one more test next week and he will be done with tests for about 2 years!! I started my summer program at work this past Wednesday and I have about 6 and 1/2 weeks left!! It is pretty exhausting, but I'm trying to keep a good attitude.

Here's some pics of my belly at about 24 weeks along..........

These pictures were taken at my Granny & Pop's 65th wedding anniversary last weekend. I was 25 weeks pregnant here.

2 comments:

Jessi said...

You are just the cutest little pregnant lady! I just love seeing the belly grow.

Anonymous said...

Sonya,
You look so cute being pregnant.
I hope you haven't been sick.
Deanna thought of two names you could use. They are Brooklyn Grace and Rachel Lee. I heard you have a new niece. We are so excited for them. We can't wait to see her. Jill