Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Christmas As Seen Through My Sister's Camera

Aaron Here,
here are a few pictures from last week. We forgot our camera at Sonya's parent's house, so on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at my parents house we had to use my sister's camera to take and then download the pics onto my laptop. We had a great break and a great Christmas!!!



Here's Gavin, he's a lot more exciting this Christmas than he was last year!!



















Caryss Loves Bandaids, and Mermaids... it's actually the same word for her. You aren't sure if she wants to watch little mermaid or if she needs (wants) a bandaid!


















Sonya looking fashionably sexy and Caryss with her "Cheese" smile

















My sister, her husband and their kids... the life of the party. Not laura and david but the KIDS

No comments: